Union Bank of India has announced Probationary Officer recruitment 2012. This recruitment will be under the new bank recruitment process. Union Bank. Candidates appeared for IBPS Examination are eligible to apply for the posts.
There are 2473 Vacancies as Probationary Officer Scale I in Union Bank of India.
The Online Application is available on the website of union bank. The last date for the application will be 14th January 2012.
Eligibility for PO in Union Bank:
* Age to be within 21 – 30 years, as on July 1, 2011
* The educational qualification is 55% marks in any degree, as on 1.07.2011 (those waiting for degree can apply with provisional)
* PG diploma in banking & finance holders will be preferred, this is not an essential qualification.
* Computer course certificate in office automation (not required if you had computer subject in degree)
- Applicants with IBPS scorecards can only apply for this job.
- Based on total weighted marks candidates will be shortlisted and called for a personal interview in the ratio of 1:3 (Gen) & 1:5 (others)
- Unlike previous recruitments by banks, this selection will only have a personal interview.The procedure may change depending on the number of applicants, says the bank.
- The total marks for interview process has been fixed as 50 Marks and minimum pass mark is 25.
- The selection is made by taking into the exam & interview score followed by ranking according to categories.
Applications: Fee of Rs.200 (Gen/OBC) and Rs.50 (others) must be paid in cash at any branch of Union bank of India with the payment challan.
Just go to http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/ and click online application. Print the Completed Application
Download the notification from their website.