Kerala Engineering and Medical Entrance KEAM Examination 2012 scheduled on April 2012. The Admit Cards of KEAM 2012 can be downloaded from the official website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Candidates Must download KEAM 2012 Admit Cards and Take Print out to present that on KEAM 2012 Examination.
Candidates need Application Number and Date of Birth for Download the KEAM Admit Card.
Address of CEE Kerala
Housing Board Buildings,Santhi Nagar,
Phone: 0471-2332120, Fax: 0471-2337228,
Candidates can download their KEAM 2012 Admit Card from http://cee.kerala.gov.in/keamadmitcard2012/main/admitcard.php
CEE Kerala HelpDesk Numbers
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Keam – 2012 Time Table
April 23 - Paper I - Physics & Chemistry
April 24 - Paper II – Mathematics
April 25 - Paper I – Physics & Chemistry
April 26 - Paper II – Biology
KEAM Admit Card 2012 Points to be Remembered before Printing
- Use the Applciation Number and Date of Birth as given in the applicaiton form
- Use only A4 size white paper for printing.
- Admit card shall be printed using either laser jet, inkjet or deskjet printers.
- Admit card printed with dot matrix printers is NOT Acceptable.
- Admit Card can be Printer either in colour or black and White printer
- The photograph printer on the admit card should be clear and identifiable.
- Photocopy of printed admit Card is NOT Acceptable
- The Candidate should affix his/her sign on the prescribed space provided in the Admit card. No other addition or deletion is permitted.
- The computer used for printing the Admit Card shall contain any suitable software for reading the pdf file.
About CEE Kerala
The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations was established in 1983 as a separate set up for the conduct of Entrance Examinations for admission to Professional Courses in the State as per G.O.(Ms) No.31/83/H.Edn. dated 19.02.1983. The Higher Education Department in the Secretariat is functioning as the administrative department of the Commisionerate of Entrance Examinations
In addition to the conduct of Entrance Examinations, the Commissionerate is making allotments to 5 Courses, KEAM, LLB 3 Year, LLB 5 Year, LLM and MCA. The allotments to rest of the courses are made by the authorities concerned.