Bank of India Clerk Recruitment 2012 – Bank of India has issued notification for recruitment of 3149 Clerical Vacancies. Candidates who have taken the Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS in 2011-2012 and obtained a valid IBPS Score Card can apply for Clerical Post in Bank of India.
The Last Date of application online is 28th April 2012.
Bank of India Clerks Recruitment 2012 Details
Number of Vacancies: 3149
Name of Post: Clerks
Age Limit: Candidates’ age must be between 18 years to 28 years. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 01-08-2011. (Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules).
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess a Graduate Degree from recognized university or its equivalent qualification acceptable to the Bank.
IBPS Score Card Minimum Weighted Score: Candidates must have the minimum TWSS in IBPS CWE as indicated State wise in tabular form available in the notification.
Application Fee Details: Candidates must download the Challan from BOI official website and make the payment in any of the Bank of India branches. Amount of fee would be Rs. 200/- for General and OBC candidates and SC/ST/PWD/EXSM are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Selection Process: Initial short listing of candidates will be made on the basis of CWE score and final selections will be made on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online mode from Bank of India website on or before 28-04-2012. After submission of application candidates can take a printout of the system generated on-line application form to be submitted at the time of the interview. The registration number and password generated should also be retained for future reference.
Instructions for Online Application:
- Log on to www.bankofindia.com and select the ‘Recruitment’ link.
- Select the Click for copy of challan link.
- Take print and make the payment at the bank.
- Revisit the Bank’s website and this time select Click for Apply Online.
- Select the Apply Online link, fill all marked details carefully and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take print of Application Form and retain it for further use.
Important Dates for Bank of India Recruitment 2012
- Starting Date for Availability of Challan: 16-04-2012
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 16-04-2012
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 28-04-2012
- Last Date for Re Print: 28-04-2012
- Payment of Application Fee /Postage Charge: from 16-04-2012 to 28-04-2012
- Tentative Period for Interview: May-June 2012
- Relevant date of Age/Qualification/Experience: 01-08-2012