Airtel Money – Pay Bills through Mobile
Just add cash to the mobile phone and spend it to pay bills, mobile recharges, shop at 7,000 or more outlets across these cities.
Add Cash into the mobile phone and spend the money to pay bills, Mobile phone recharges, Shop at 7000 outlets and send online. By using Airtel money you can pay mobile bills, DTH Recharges, Book movie tickets online etc..
An airtel money express account can spend upto Rs. 10,000 per day
How to Get Airtel Money
To Register Airtel Money Vaulet go to http://airtelmoney.in and Fill Your necessary Detail You have one SMS code Enter and Activate Your Account
(1) Send Money to Airtel Money Customer
Enter the mobile number of an airtel money customer Specify the amount & confirm with your mPIN Money will be sent to his/her account instantly
(2) Sent Money Direct In Bank A/c With NEFT
How Add Cash into Airtel Money
Add cash into your account instantly using your netbanking account. Just logon to the netbanking service and transfer the amount to airtel money.
Go here to Load Cash into Airtel Money
Airtel Money Express Account
- Pay for all utilities including:
- airtel prepaid mobile & digital TV recharge
- airtel mobile & fixed line bills
- electricity, gas, insurance etc
- Load cash and spend up to Rs. 10,000 daily*
- Register here, right now.
Airtel Money Power Account
- Send money to any airtel money customer or to bank accounts
Pay for all airtel money services including:
- utilities (all express account features)
- movie tickets
- restaurants, spas & shopping
- Load cash & spend up to Rs. 50,000 daily*
- Register / upgrade your express account at authorized airtel money outlets
- *Transactions done by dialing *400# (USSD) have a limit of Rs 5,000 per transaction.
- Bharti Airtel Launches ‘Airtel Money’ Across India (eftimes.wordpress.com)
- Airtel announces pan India launch of Airtel money (India) (wirelessfederation.com)
- Airtel Money: make payments and transfer money across India (91mobiles.com)
- Now serve yourself with Airtel’s ‘Online Self Care Service’ for prepaid mobile customers (mobigyaan.com)